Insurance Buying Tips
- Insurance is not a commodity, like gas, which can be purchased on price alone.
- Insurance policies are detailed legal contracts written in complex legal language that details coverages (protection you have) as well as exclusions and limitations (protection you don’t have).
- Low prices almost always mean less protection or no protection. This will cost you hundreds if not thousands of dollars out of your own pocket in the event of a claim.
- D.L. Barton Insurance Agency cares about your financial future and has the experience and expertise to provide proper protection at affordable prices.
- Don’t take the risk of self-insurance. Let Debby or Charles (with over 50 years of combined experience) give you the correct coverage at a fair price.
- Just a few dollars today can save a world of heartache later.